Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One month....

What I doing last month this time of the day? I was getting engaged to the mot beautiful person I now....
All said and done each day passed by and here we both stand one month after, the flip side we are not able to celebrate to mark the occasion as I am in NY and she is in Pune....

Long distance relationship has it's own ups and down, and just to sweeten up time difference plays the perfect role... Of the time we talk we end up the call either I saying "Good Night my sweetie pie" or she say "Good Night buddy and please have breakfast morning main and as usual I laugh at that as I call it a day and she make sure to make a point of having breakfast....

But on the long run we have to run the in the race of life hand on hand and not like 2x12 race where she start the run during her day and I continue the baton during my day...

Happy one month Engagement...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too coool pic! ;-) cuteee post!

Anish said...

That buddy.... your hand in my hand... we will walk long way together...

Cheers