Monday, July 25, 2011

Time flies by… 12 years have gone by….



Why, a post looking back in time… I ask why not… it is the best source of learning and helps us to evolve….


Today I saw a friend of mine posting a message ‘How many of us really remember when we first met???, I replied ‘Do not remember the day but it is 12 years back when I first met you FY BCS (back  in 1999  some time between Jul-Aug when we started our First Year in Bachelor in Computer Science).

A though had already started ticking 12… 12 … 12 … 12…
How fast time really flies in front your eyes, and I still recall my college days as if it was just couple of summer ago, and I have just started of with the job after college. However more then a decade has passed, all this time it was not I just steered over calm water over time I have stumbled, fallen face down only to get back on your feet, re-grouped myself and kept going.

I still recall those days when I had finished my 12th standard exams, people around used to ask, ‘So what are you going to do’ all I used to do is ‘Shrug my shoulder, indicating not sure’, and then I would be bombed with suggestion what to do and what not to do. Soon after results arrived as expected my picture was not in Newspapers (for my picture to publish, it would have been a 1000 page newsletter that day…).
Most of them suggested to join Engineering, I wanted something different, all I remember is that I announced I am taking admission at a local college for BCS.(C for computers, and until then I had used it only to play Prince of Persia)
All I thought was I would be joining the new young blood IT brand who was again trying to stand on its knees post Y2K slump… was it a good choice or bad… i guess time had to decide on that, all I could do is stay affirm on to the decision I have taken.

I guess that is what life is all about, you take one decision and follow it, you will reach where you want to, but that do not mean you will flow steadily, you will fall, you will stumble and will have to steer through high rapid, eventually to reach…

Over the years I have cam a long way, looking back reminds me of all moments that had create a curve or flow like a stream of water, so let see what where as how I will be leading ahead  with time…


3 comments:

Joe said...

So true....Time really flies..Sometimes we dont remember where we started and where we are leading to....we just keep going with the flow of life....

Anish said...

i agree, unless you are bumped with the question you do not realize it.

Cheers

Anup said...

well good for you......have been in US since last 4 years and earning in Dollars...bas na aur kya chaiye.... :P