Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The longest run....




Way before I had joined gym... I used to wonder... Won’t it be good to run in open under open sky, rather than running in a closed environment on a tread mill


Later when I happened to on other end I realized it is much better to run on a tread mill, then on city roads / pavements some of the most prominent excuses or say reason
- tine constraint when you have only 30 mins with you
- when you don't have to bother about who would be crossing by, who would be sharing your path
- you need not have to watch out for anyone..
- and the most important, say while running you get totally exhausted then how will you return back, it would real embarrassment when you end up asking for a ride back...

Say for all those many more reasons I would prefer run / walk / sprint / jog on a treadmill

Today I happen to run / sprint door the longest distance non-stop till date, I was happy to see 2.7miles (4.3km) in under 24 minutes... I am not sure if this is any form a better time, and please I am not expected this timings to get registered in 'Guinness Book of World Records' if that happens the all those long distance runner from Ethiopia and Kenya it's time for to practice more as you have a strong competitor in making....

195… 194.. . that’s what heart monitor was flickering, by far its faster ever recorded phew is it supposed to beat so fast…
Hmmm I guess I feel I felt my heart beat faster when I proposed my life partner back then to my girl friend

Next goal is to beat clock and to improve on the distance...


Till then have a healthy run and a happy heart

2 comments:

Joe said...

Aah..that's motivational..I cover only half the distance and I am like dead tired.. Wow let me keep this as a target and break ur record ;)

P.S: We should not forget that you are way too taller than me so we can keep a margin :p

Anish said...

Cheers beta,,,, run run and run and heve a healthy life

Cheers