Saturday, December 4, 2010

Signing-Off

Signing-off

It is my first post in more then a months time.... 

Until then I was a frequent blogger... But as many wise guys say... Marriage will change every thing means every thing...

Or rather I still feel it might not change, but your surrounding will make the changes and eventually you will see yourself in it.

Over the last one odd month I have came across this question in each and every walk of life as many times as possible, and most of the time i used to dodge the question or able to get away with a smile...

Few of my favorites that I love to list...

- Hey I guess its only a month for your marriage....
- Hey you will be more nervous as time approaches
- Hey for sure thing will be different by then
- Hey happy days are over dude...
- Hey so how do you feel...
- Hey has all the preparation been done...

I will not be running away from this questions any more...

It is true in spite of I not being in Pune i was and am equally nervous and there were times when i was in a confused mode i bet this are totally normal state, it be would be one of the reasons i was not able to post any in last one month...

And today as i  boarding my flight to Pune, I feel a bit more relaxed as if I am on my regular vacation....

So to all my followers... I shall see you when I see... till then its take care....

No comments: