Thursday, October 7, 2010

Time Travel

Once again this post I am tagging myself from ‘Preeti post which I am being following from past some time…

And at times when I see an interesting post, I tag myself and add my own twist and realistic flavor and put up a fun filled post….

The topic of this post was rather interesting, where it allowed me travel to my past using a time-machine and meet my younger yourself

So with below set of initial guidelines I am all set and steer down time and visit myself  

1. Depending on your age, go back 10, 15, 20, or even more years.
2. Tell us how many years back you have travelled and why.
3. Pretend you have met yourself during that era, and tell us where you are.
4. You only have one "date" with this former self.
5. Answer these questions.

In this case I am setting my clock back 10 year and meet myself 10 years back in history, time would be post june-july 2001 by I am starting of with my 3rd and final year in college and my next coming summer I would graduating.
Like most at that time I was completely clueless what am I supposed to dong in next summer when I graduate…. I have no slight idea where I was to lead….

So I have attempted to answer honestly below question:

  1. Would your younger self (YYS, from here) recognize you when you first meet?
May be or may be not… as over the year I had lost 25 ponds( roughly 12kg), back lately have crew cur hair style, back in those days I had long curly hair…..

  1. Would YYS be surprised to discover what you are doing job wise?
For sure my YYS would have been surprised to see I did not follow t he usual footstep of IT professional, who end up hopping from one company to another every 2-3 years, at time I myself being surprised how i am still going strong in the same organization after 8 years.
Another reason for surprise for sure would be how I managed a blog site and completed 100+ post.

  1. What piece of fashion advice would you give YYS?
Guys can have t-shirts other then ‘Grey’ back then I member I used to have multiple t-shirt if grey color and few more in shades of grey ….

  1. What do you think YYS is most going to want to know?
Has my short temper been sobered out. Not sure what was running in my mind back in those days… to admit the truth still date at time I loose… but I have leant, when to turn away and stay silent…  need to learn ‘Laughter Therapy’ (something similar to Boman Irani from Munna Bhai MBBS)


  1. How would you answer YYS's question?
I am feeling nice for the way things are aligned currently still some work pending,,,

  1. What would probably be the best thing to tell YYS?
I would say, life is like a puzzle, and will face some odd and jumbled, better approach would be spend some time and then approach it… the bets solution one will arrive on will be when one is a bit patience
And second would falling in love to person whom you have know all this years not realized that you both should be together.

  1. What is something that you probably wouldn't tell YYS?
Hmmmm do I have some dark secret that I would have to hide… in that’s let it be still uncovered :-0

  1. What do you think will most surprise YYS about you?
After all this years, I have a nice bunch of friend on whom I can vouch

  1. What do you think will least surprise YYS?
That I am still out loud laughing… it had not slowed over the years
  1. At this point in your life, would YYS like to run into "you" from the future?
Yeah if yes, then he would be surprised, as still by heart I am still the YYS...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a amazing concept yaar!! sahi aahe :-)

Anish said...

Will love to what was in your mind for such concept.... pour it down

Anonymous said...

Will mail u my responses ;-)

Anish said...

Sure awaiting to read them as it might reveal some childhood / teenage memories

Cheers