Friday, May 7, 2010

Day and half to go!!!!

If u are staying away from your home and far away from your native country.... I guess and tine u plan a trip back home it has to be special or rather it becomes special....

I am travelling to Pune for a three week vacation, can say I am bit fortunate in my vacation planning as I get to stay in Pune for three week and still end up with only a week of vacation....

Homesickness intensifies more from the day you book your travel tickets; I have been counting days since then....

If you ask me why another trip in just 6 months... I would say now hmmmm... I better come up with a convincing answer... I say "will take a pass" and this would be the interesting part... "Would spell the beans once back" hahaha

Okay back to Pune trip, what all I am looking forward for... I am big time foodie so would love to eat at all street side cart... It's like you never now when I might get next opportunity to have all those...

Tomorrow by this time I would be busy scrambling to find or to search what all I have to carry and what I do not want to miss...

So probability the next post would be from "Amchi Pune"....

No comments: