Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pune here I come...

This time I am travelling by Lufthansa, with a planned stop at Frankfurt (a fellow passenger told me that it's Munich and not Frankfurt)... One of the finest cities in Germany....

What I love is as your travelling days near all your friends and colleague start conversation with one question "So is the packing done"... And i say... Dude what there to pack... I feel any early u start packing the more permutation and combination u have, and still the chances are high that you are to miss something....

So my mantra.... Start with last minute packing... That's what I did... My flight is due to depart at 08:00pm and earliest I have to reach is by 05:00pm... I started to clean by bag and picking up things only at 01:00pm, and I next 20mins I was done... My friend dropped me to airport... And then I realized that I am traveling with the only pair of shoe that I am wearing, I missed to pick USB hard drive, my phone charger... That’s the list I am aware... And I bet it will grow further....

Waiting for checking I came to now a person who was visiting his son and is also heading to Pune... My flight is an hour late already I guess it's a good sign to start....

So Pune here I come......

1 comment:

Anish said...

ahhhh!!!!.... i waited waited and waited... in line to get my boarding pass... but eneded up informing that, i will miss by connecting flight, and then they rescheduled to next day.....

ahhh... i miss a day...