Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Last two weeks!!!!

So how do I start this time.... Okay it's been 10 days since I came back to NY from my vacation / work in Pune (described with more details in my earlier post)

I traveled to India on Oct 8 during then fall had just started tree were in the mood of changing their attire from green to various shades of orange or flaming yellow which is initial warning signs of the long winter which is about to start, lately the days were also getting shorter....

And when I returned from my vacation most of the trees were showcasing their skeleton look.... And the days had become much shorter, it’s depressing to see evening approaching by 4:30pm, but to some relief last couple weeks we are not having the brutal wind-chill factor and cold....

It's a kind of pleasant to roam around in a sweater....

This time along with me my team member did arrive he is travelling for 4 months, that’s what the duration all come (I came for 3 months and by this time completed 17 months on the run)

My first weekend went just perfect... i met my friend she is due to deliver her first kiddo in couple of weeks time, just to mention the enthusiasm level we went for evening 10:30 show (Ajab prem ki gajab kahani -- to a extent it was a laugh riot)... and on saturday we were on a shopping spear and spent close to 6 hrs...

By Sunday evening the fear of Monday had already started to grip, fearing the inevitable....

No comments: