Sunday, June 26, 2011

Friday: How an awesome morning it was....


It’s been a while for me since I last blogger, seams to me the last marathon series I took a month back dehydrated all my thoughts, or to say the mighty soldier who is always prepared for a battle, wear his amour sharpens his blade and wait for the day, and meantime he trains and trains himself hard.

And the day arrive when he feels he will attain all glory and have a rewarding fight for his lands and those who challenge… and the constant fight and strike takes a toll and when the dust settles he who was felt glory in raising his sword and shield, would be a bit more offensive.

This seams to me my stage… I always prepared for the war, and when it came upon, I fought each and every day and when the time came to rest the sword…. I laid down my pen…. Nevertheless, as the soldier who can never lay down his sward, I to would be back in a constant flow of blog post.

Today morning as I stepped out of house, instantly I felt something is not right, as I was in my office formals and was heading to office… what would have been best, either I lay under warm layer comforter or Sip a warm cup of coffee or in-fact I should be riding my bike…


p.s. I realized that i had not published this one, had written this on my way to office, as i had to spend rest of the day behind monitors and under under open sky

No comments: