Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Bro's b'day

Today my younger brother turned 25 :-0... its line a major mile stone in any body life.... many do quote "It the time which do help a person do decide, where he would like to be or what he would like to be"...

If you personally ask me... my mind is still filled with clouds and myself i am not able to foresee where I would like myself be in due course of time....

BTW why am I talking abt my self....

Today at 10:45am (EST) my brother so send's me a message it read something like this "Bhai do call me tonight mera b'day hai :-;"

This was it, i had no idea why do he had to remind me to wish him on his b'day... its better some questions are un answered....


Okay no is getting anything to guess who is who :-0
4 years back when i been to visit by nani, she had this photo framed and nicely placed
I assume i am 4.5 or may be 5 in this and my brother is a year or year & a half















This is the cake which i baked some 30 min back... and this is my all means the first cake which i attempted to prepare....










1 comment:

Anup said...

Thanks a lot bhai...thanks a ton.....I was about to ask for a gift....but after reading this...gift maaf kiya lolz :)