Thursday, October 8, 2009

2 more days!!!! Here I come amchi Pune....

Okay since the day I had booked my travel tickets the excitement had stated and the count down had begun....
So in next 2 days by this time (evening) I would in flight AI 14. On my way to Mumbai... My this visit is comming after 16 full months gosh that's a long time I should say....

Mot interesting part is I will be celebrating Diwali with my family and friends last two Diwali I was away from home and in a way I did miss all the festive environment, the sweet, the crackers.....
But in a way the Diwali was kind of special to me...

In 07 it was on a weekend so our group was visiting from each others house and were having a great time, only missing factor was bursting of crackers but we did play cards, food, dance music and full masti....

In 08 it was on a weekday I was in office but evening I went to friends place where they have setup the pooja table and decorate the house with light and with the earthen candles, and a delicious dinner...
So in a way last both Diwali was special....


Okay where was I hmmmm yes I am travelling for 3 weeks and it would be fun...
Yeah but I will be having turkey for this thanksgiving :-0

No comments: